At Nixa Church of the Nazarene, there are opportunities to grow in your faith and serve others regardless of your age or life stage. We also believe that building authentic friendships are crucial to your faith so you will find that as well.
- 9:30 AM – Sunday School – Four different classes to choose from
- Work & Witness trips
- Sports activities
- Faith, Family and Fun Day – Each year we host a carnival and car show where we welcome the community to eat a burger or hot dog, enjoy the games, and see some great cars, all for free. This is a great opportunity to serve our neighbors.
- M.A.F.F.I.A – (Men of Action, Faith, Family, Integrity, and Ability) is our men’s group that offers opportunities for guys to build friendships, grow in their faith, and serve others.
- G.I.G.G.L.E.S – (Girls In God, Giving, Loving, Eating, Sharing) is our women’s group that offers opportunities for ladies to build friendships and grow in their faith.
- “Potluck with the Pastor” – On the third Thursday of every month at noon, join Pastor Gary for “Potluck with the Pastor.”
We invite you to join us for any or all of these events and join in the fellowship of other believers. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 417.725.4224.