At Nixa Church of the Nazarene, there are opportunities to grow in your faith and serve others regardless of your age or life stage. We also believe that building authentic friendships are crucial to your faith so you will find that as well.
- 9:30 AM – Sunday School – Three different classes to choose from
- Work & Witness trips
- Sports activities
- Faith, Family and Fun Day – Each year we host a carnival and car show where we welcome the community to eat a burger or hot dog, enjoy the games, and see some great cars, all for free. This is a great opportunity to serve our neighbors.
- Helping Hands Ministry – Our men’s group go help with home repairs and vehicle maintance for those in need. They also help not only help here in the local area, they also help with District projects, too.
- G.I.G.G.L.E.S – (Girls In God, Giving, Loving, Encouraging, Sharing) is our women’s group that offers opportunities for ladies to build friendships and grow in their faith.
- Senior Adult Luncheon – On the third Thursday of every month at noon, join Pastor Gary and other Senior Adult for food and fellowship. Some times it’s potluck in the Fellowship Hall. Some times it a trip to one of the local eating establishments here in Nixa, and sometimes it’s a road trip to interesting places around the southwest Missouri area. All are welcome to join us.
We invite you to join us for any or all of these events and join in the fellowship of other believers. For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 417.725.4224.